HAHAHA, THANKS ALL FOR HELPING.
But aiya, no use one you know. Cause faefaw right, is just being childish.
I realised ah, everything she does is like "backstage". Like in front of you ah, only know how to act cool and thinks she's some successful thing, NOT. Alright, even _____ says that she looks gross, like not even cool? HAHA. Well done man. Got my mom to view my blog! HAHAHA. And she says she always thought ____ was a good girl :\ OH PLEASE. Like ______'s just some complain queen, trying to gain sympathy VOTES. I'm alr being VERY KIND to you people that I'm not exposing WHO YOU REALLY ARE. Don't even dare to visit the netball blog EVER AGAIN, whoever(?) that is, alright? Don't make a fool out of yourself (:
Think what, you're some big gang that everybody scares? You can never imagine how small your so called "gang" is. Asking people to slap others, what is that, A THREAT? Oh please, wake up la huh. Nobody notices you all, seriously. I mean how many people are actually on good terms with ____? Well, it's actually countable laaaaaaa.
Yesterday.
Went to visit nanny at the hospital. Got her flowers (:
There's nothing I can say about her illness ANYMORE.
Just, hope for the very best. I pray that God will bless her with good health (:
______ used to be so comforting and caring, whatever shiat la. Kns.
Today.
Didn't go school
FULLSTOP.
I'm going over to visit nanny again. ):
Myohmy, gonna meet my godsisters.
IMISSTHEM like crazy la (:
the best i've ever had.
The day when you finally decided to wake up, you've already lost all your friends.
Good luck to you.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Posted by Regine at 2:38 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment