Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I dread school. Haha, seriously.
I mean, syf rehearsal? :\ haha, I bet we'll like transform into some different colour or something?

OH! Hi-5 will be in Singapore. I don't know when, can't remember. SO! You fans out there.. Haha.

PE/.
Played badminton again. Haha, I don't even wanna go for PE today laaaaa. But I still like badminton okay (:

English lesson was damnit funny. Haha, because of SRI. All the funny funny stuff, she's like CONFIRM involved. Haha. She choked on water :\ right, sri.
Sri wrote this in her handbook okay! If she finds out I post this, I think I will die. Haha.
Guys are rotten,
just like cotton.
Look like mutton,
smell like chicken!

:DD haha, I think it's VERY FUNNY OKAY.

New seating arrangement for Math class! I think I like, but I don't think I can concentrate. Hmm, we'll see.
I totally think the cooperative learning shit sucks. Cause, it just sucks lah. Haha.

Can't break through by Busted is nice :D

I just finished my Emath homework.
My newspaper cutting thing is screwed! I have like don't know how many missing articles. I think I threw them away laaa ):




I don't know what else to blog about already.
It's getting boring and my blog is kinda d-e-a-d .


I suddenly thought of happy pills :D

No comments: