Sunday, March 05, 2006

I don't know why i chose this blogger skin. Hahaha.
Anyway, exams were long over.
Now, just wait till i see my results! Hawhaw.

Actually, this blogskin is quite nice, haha.
It's green. (:

Saturday/.
Suntec city with mommy.
Bought EFL stuff. Haha, I don't even know whether to be excited.
Sharing the dorm or whatever tent? With felicia, weizhen and lin.
Notice it's all 2e people? Haha, what if patng doesn't allow. Hmm.
I bought clothes okay. Haha, quite happy manz. :D
My camping bag is h-u-g-e. Like huger than my body. Haha. Oh no.
Went toys r us, and! I bought tamagotchi. HAHA. Quite fun? Yeap.
It's name is POCKY. Haha. I shall bring it with me wherever i go huh.
It's quite cool, like you can buy stuff from this shop.
And by playing games, you'll earn gotchi points. Haha. IT'S FUN!
http://www.tamatown.com I must go here, so i can find out secret
codes shit, and more lah. Haha, I already got like.. a skateboard,
dancing shoes, balloons, baseball cap, and a passport okay! :D
Damn fun, damn fun.

Today/.
Met py at queensway, at like 3pm. yeap, haha. She wants to buy efl stuff.
Everyone's like quite paranoid about efl. Haha, I'm just gna wear fbts.
Cause i really never hear any teacher say cannot wear LOR. They can't
possibly ask me to not wear anything right. Haha. Yay.
You know, i have this stuff toy recorder thing, then i ask my mum to say
something, so that when i miss her, in Taman, I can hear her voice. =_="
And she said "Take care ah, Regine!" Haha, but i delete alr la. Crazy.
Okay so, we went anchorpoint too. And we saw yvonne and queenie. Haha.
Like twice la? Haha. Okay, py treated me to 60cents Lays bbq flavour. Haha.
Okay so, talk talk talk :D And it was drizziling when i went home.




Taman Negara is like in 2 days time. How fast is that. Hopefully, I'll enjoy myself.

I can't seem to access tamatown. Then i cannot get free souveniers. Pocky is sleeping.
Very long leh, I want to play game also cannot. Haha. :D

Fun splash is over, and now it's sports heats, followed by sports day. Busy busy ah. Haha.
Hanwei's good lah, treasurer. Nothing to do one! I also want to be treasurer. Haha.
Eeeyer, I'm gonna get the sec three isabel list from eunica on monday. I don't want to do anything.
Haha, so lazy leh. Later I don't do a good job, not my fault. HAHA. Yay, all isabellians from 3E are
joining 3 events! Heehee. Go go go isabel.



Okay, now that CA1's over, I don't feel like touching my books at all. And I think I have lit hmwk.
Aiyoooo. ): I want to be able to blog alot after i come back from efl. Haha, coolioxzxzxz.




Okay, Vineeta is finally online, after 144523405246 years.

No comments: