I shall reply tags!! i will just start from darling amy ok.
I don't know where to start from. Haha.
Amy: I love you alot too! We'll talk soon ok.
Sylvia: I already told you who it is! Haha.
Emelia: Yah, alot cause it's from like since last year (: you go for trng tooo!
Chin: So glad that you tag my board frequently, guess i replied all at your board alr? Ha.
PuiYoong: okay, in a way, i was the one who asked you to tag. c(:
VINEE: hello vinee, you know what. I replied you alr. And i like my tagboard colors too.
FER: Yah. tong hua is nice, but irritating aftr a while, dont you think? Ha.
okay i will change it to FER. (:
sylvia: replying...and i'm not acting. xing and you are just bored i guess.
Marissa: I tag you board too ok, this kind of friend, always hit my butt, suddenly!
WATCH OUT? Yeah, cause i'm proud of the webby! I will hitt your butt.
Don't worry. MTFC! haha, obviously.
SAMME: HELLO!
VINEE: you bttr! ask your mama. haha, it's after school, usual place. winter!
anonymous: but I think babies are cute when they're crying! yeah, looks sad huh?
Oh charlotte designed my blog (:
Art lesson on Friday was funnyyyyyy. WZ! I wrote on another crayon for you.
(: I haven't scan the art piece yet. Oh no..
I CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER! i'm serious.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Posted by Regine at 7:46 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment