Sunday, is family day. [Is that true? Hahaha.]
Cherene wants to cut her hair, at my Aunt's.
I want to cut my hair too.
"But it's alr so short!" would probably be what your reaction is?
Hahaha. I want to change the hairstyle, lah.
But sometimes you will regret after you cut! :DDD
What I'll be doing for the week:
- Monday: Staying back in school. For nothing? Hehh.
- Tuesday: Maybe training and maybe accompanying Cherene to cut her hair, and maybe I'll cut too. Haha.
- Wednesday: Teachers' Day Celebration 2005. Maybe going to watch don't-know-what movie with Lin, PuiYoong and all. [not confirmed yet.]
- Thursday: Meeting PuiYoong and Esther at somewhere near Ikea [I live very near there, so why not? Haha!] , to buy meatballs. For Esther's birthday party.
- Friday: Back to school. And Mass Physical Training. [Am i going?]
Okay, Sylvia's using the computer now, as usual :/
No comments:
Post a Comment