Wednesday, August 24, 2005

MSN messenger is down, for many days! And it only happens to my computer. I have nothing to do when i switch the computer on now! Somebody, help me leh.

I want a new watch. and i told me father that if i do well in my CA2, he will buy me a watch. But he didn't say anything. Haha. Anyway, I really don't like char-siew. I think he doesn't even has the right to talk about our behaviour. What about his? hmm. whatever.
Lin Malone piggy-backed me today after recess. Haha. Was quite good because my stomach was aching and I didn't have to walk as much! :D
Oh man, I like deleted all the songs on my ipod okay! Tsk. Didn't mean to, really. And Hanwei returned me the creative mp3 alr. thanks! Sister will be using it. I don't have any songs on my ipod now. And that's very sad, don't you think? And all the songs that I ripped from cds are like gone too? And i didn't like save or anything and now I must rip all over again?
"What the hell!" quote Pui Yoong. Now, this is the right time to say that. ): ROARRRR.
MY IPOD IS EMPTYYYYYYYYY.

I'm really very lazy lah! BOOOOOOO. I need songs in my ipod loh!
And i haven't study my Science! I shall just go and bang my head on the wall lah.

I think the finger game is fun, but I can't move my fingers. They are officially weird + retarded.

BYE.

No comments: