Sunday, January 09, 2005

YAY.

bought the phone alrdy. haha. so nice ! i love it. so prettaaayyyee. heh. anyway, i saw foongchin ytd ! in the happy house shop at citylink mall. then i was choosing this fridge magnet for her la. then i took then i was very happy. like yay. i bought fc's present alrdy. then sudd ! someone tapped me then i saw...foongchin ! hahh. then i said. "eh ! i buying your present leh !" then she like "really ?!" haha. then we both strted laughing la. so funny. then in the end, i said "then i don buy from here alrdy." i mean, she alrdy saw what i bought for her ! haha. then no point right...so in the end, i bought this very nice thing for her. haha. once i saw, it, i thought of foongchin ! it's very pretty okay. really. :) oh. and this song is nice !

green day- boulevard of broken dreams

walk a lonely road,
the only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
but it's on the mid, I walk alone

I walk this empty street
on the boulevard of broken dreams
When the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk up

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

Aha aha aha
ahaaha aha aha

I'm walking down the line
that divides me somewhere in my mind
On the borderline of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
what's noft up and everything's all right
Check my vital signsI know I'm still alive and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk up

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

Aha aha aha
ahaaha aha

I walk alone and I walk up

I walk this empty street
on the boulevard of broken dreams
when the city sleeps
and I'm the only one
and I walk up

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone

No comments: